What is Nutritional Therapy?
A nutritionist aims to help you improve your diet to achieve your optimum health through an evidence based approach of diet and lifestyle changes. They will look at you as a whole and aim to get to the root of your problems rather than just treat your symptoms. People seek or are recommended nutritional help for a number of reasons and everyones needs are different which is why one diet does not suit all.
What conditions can Nutritional Therapy help?
- Lose weight or avoid sugar cravings
- Improve energy and reduce fatigue
- Medical conditions (such as osteoporosis, heart problems, diabetes and high blood pressure)
- Hormonal imbalances (such as endometriosis, menopause symptoms, recurring thrush, PMS, cystitis, infertility and polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Skin conditions (such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea or acne)
- Conditions affecting your immune system (such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, thyroid issues and fibromylagia)
- Improve digestion whether you have symptoms of bloating, contipation or irritable bowel syndrome
- Discover any food intolerances and teach you how to adapt your diet to avoid the foods
- Inform you about appropriate snacks and recipes to use
- Advise you on healthy snacks and recipes you can make if have a hectic life
Initial Consultation (1 Hr) - SGD 175
- Comprehensive Nutrition & Lifestyle Assessment
- Assess Motivation Level & Stage of Change
- Diet History & Evaluation
- Individual Energy & Protein Requirements
- Identify Goals & Strategies
- Advice Given & Nutritional Plan Put Together & Sent After The Consultation
- Ordering of Food Intolerance and Allergy Tests If Required
Follow Up Consultation (30-45 Mins) - SGD 150
The Follow Up will re-assess how advice has been implemented and discuss any thoughts on the advice and changes addressing any barriers to change.
- 4 Week Program - 1 Initial Consult & 2 Follow Ups (SGD 455 - 140 per follow up)
- 8 Week Program - 1 Initial Consult & 3 Follow Ups (SGD 565 - 130 per follow up)
- 12 Week Program - 1 Initial Consult & 5 Follow Ups (SGD 775 - 120 per follow up)
One Week Meal Plans can be set to follow independently devised for you and your needs. They will be tied in to your diet choices so easy to keep to with foods that you like and work for you.
SGD 75 per week
Online Nutritional 24 Hour Support
Our Nutritionists are able to work with you via whatsapp or our Health2mama App and answer any questions about dietary related matters
SGD 75 Per Week
Please get in touch for more information about our products and services.