Treatment At Home
What Is Nutritional Therapy?
A nutritionist aims to help you improve your diet to achieve your optimum health through an evidence based approach of diet and lifestyle changes. They will look at you as a whole and aim to get to the root of your problems rather than just treat your symptoms. People seek or are recommended nutritional help for a number of reasons and everyones needs are different which is why one diet does not suit all.
A Few Benefits of Our Nutritional Therapy
Improve Energy Levels
Enhanced Digestive Health
Stronger Immune System
Improved Sleep Quality
Better Skin Health
175 SGD – 60 mins
First Appointment Includes:
- Comprehensive Nutrition & Lifestyle Assessment
- Assess Motivation Level & Stage of Change
- Diet History & Evaluation
- Individual Energy & Protein Requirements
- Identify Goals & Strategies
- Advice Given & Nutritional Plan Put Together & Sent After The Consultation
- Ordering of Food Intolerance and Allergy Tests If Required
Follow Up Consultation (30 – 45 Mins) – SGD 150
The Follow Up will re-assess how advice has been implemented and discuss any thoughts on the advice and changes addressing any barriers to change.
Nutritional Therapy Prices
4/8/12 Week Package Pprograms
- 4 Week Program – 1 Initial Consult & 2 Follow Ups (SGD 455 – 140 per follow up)
- 8 Week Program – 1 Initial Consult & 3 Follow Ups (SGD 565 – 130 per follow up)
- 12 Week Program – 1 Initial Consult & 5 Follow Ups (SGD 775 – 120 per follow up)
1 Week Meal Plan
- One Week Meal Plans can be set to follow independently devised for you and your needs.
- They will be tied in to your diet choices so easy to keep to with foods that you like and work for you.
24 Hour Support
- Our Nutritionists are able to work with you via whatsapp or our Health2mama App and answer any questions about dietary related matters