OSTEOPENIA & OSTEOPOROSIS
Improve Your Bone Condition
At Health2u we are the only company to offer the Bone Conditioning Programme which was developed by Rebecca (physio of 18 years experience) who has osteopenia herself starting in her late 20's. She devised the program on the basis of current research to help herself and others improve their bone condition from an early age and continue to improve and maintain throughout their lives.
What Is Our Bone Conditioning Programme?
The Bone Conditioning Programme is different from being just another exercise programme. It has the other benefits of building strength, flexibility, better posture and balance in people but the exercises are tailored to maximising the condition of the bones. Our programme is suitable for people as young as 17 through to 100+! The physiotherapist will assess you first taking into consideration if you have already developed osteopenia or osteoporosis and the level of it as this will affect the exercises you can do safely. They will carry out specific tests on your posture and movement, balance and strength. Then an exercise programme will be tailored to you to maximise your bone condition, strength, balance and flexibility and good posture which will also lower your risk of fracturing any bones.
Aims Of Our Osteoporosis Programmes
- reducing the risk of a fall
- improve balance and coordination
- improve bone condition
- reduce and control any pain
- improve muscle strength, flexibility, breathing and posture – prevent losing your height
- improve mobility
- increase confidence and wellbeing
We will carry out an extensive initial assessment measuring all the above. A programme will then be developed to address your individual needs and follow up sessions arranged in discussion with your therapist.
Our Package Deal
First appointment at your home or at our clinic – 90 minutes including:
- Full extensive assessment
- Determining which level of exercise programme you are
- Setting of an exercise programme available on an app or tablet with clear videos of the exercises
- Exercise equipment for you to keep including a mat, pack of exercise bands (3 levels) and a soft gym ball – 70sgd (Usual Price 130sgd)
Review appointment at location of your choice – 45 minutes including checking how you are doing the exercises and progressing them where possible
THE PACKAGE COST = 450sgd (usual price 700sgd)
Please get in touch for more information about our products and services.