What are the Benefits of Having Physio at Home?
Why Choose Physio At Home?
Apart from the convenience being seen at home means that the physio can see first hand any problems you may be experiencing in your own environment. In Singapore many are lucky enough to have access to gyms in their condos which we can fully utilise teaching you the exercises. Being taught the exercises in your home or gym means it is easier to replicate them once the physio has left!!!!
Here is a summary of the reasons why having physiotherapy at home makes a great choice.
– To put it simply, we do all the travel so that you don’t have to! Many of us in Singapore work very long hours and are ‘time poor’, having physio at home will certainly help free up your day and reduce the need (and stress) of making additional arrangements e.g. childcare
– If your mobility is an issue while you are recovering (for example after surgery or suffering an injury or neurological condition), this removes the problem, and the expense of getting to a clinic for treatment
2. FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENTS
– We appreciate that you may need to see a physiotherapy outside of normal working hours, this is why we offer evening and weekend appointments at no extra cost
3. HEALTH INSURANCE COMPATIBLE
– If your insurance company allows we can invoice them directly.
4. PERSONALISED SERVICE
– Physiotherapy at home is highly personal and many of our patients feel more relaxed exploring pain or discussing medical complaints at home than they do behind a curtain or in a cubicle
– Physiotherapy at home also means that you have the freedom to explore alternative treatment modalities with your physiotherapy, such as hydrotherapy (water based rehab), gym based rehab and Pilates
– We provide equipment to be used during the session, and will assist you to source any additional equipment that you may need e.g. foam roller
If physio at home could benefit you? – Call 8358 2144 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org